"The Unspoken Sadness"


 

 

Just a few weeks ago, I sat down with my guitar, effects pedals, etc and plugged up into my computer's Digital Audio Workstation. I had no idea what was going to come forth. In the moments that followed -- the following music and video were created. I call the piece "The Unspoken Sadness". That just seemed right. Many of the images in the video were created by myself: paintings, drawings and AI generated text-to-image creations. It's fascinating what Artificial Intelligence art algorithms can produce! Photos of war torn cities also included as well as the grave marker of one of the world's finest guitarists to have ever lived.

 

Leave a comment and I will tell a secret about the grave marker.

 

Watch and listen to song here:  https://eer-music.com/VIDEOS/%ef%bc%82THE%20UNSPOKEN%20SADNESS%ef%bc%82%20~%20NEW%20SONG%20BY%20SOURCECODEX%20GUITAR%20SYNTHESIZER%20&%20BASS.mp4

 

EQUIPMENT used: 

FENDER TELECASTER THINLINE MIM 

PARANORMAL JAZZ BASS BY SQUIER 

KORG micoKORG-S 

EHX PITCHFORK PEDAL 

ZOOM G2.1Nu PEDAL 

CUBASE LE 4 DAW 

FOCUSRITE 2i2 SAFFIRE AUDIO INTERFACE

Comments